I’ve been nominated for the….
Many thanks to twinzees for nominating me!! I’m so happy to have found your blog… your twins are adorable!
The rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Answer 5 questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Definitely cookies… unless we’re talking cheesecake, then I’ll take the cake any day!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate… can’t stand vanilla
- Favourite sweet treat? Any kind of milk chocolate with a hazelnut or rum filling 🙂
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Right after lunch!
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I’ve had many nicknames, but none of them are necessarily sweet, except the one my husband calls me (he’d probably appreciate it if it didn’t go public!)
- A Thoughtful Housewife – Ashley always has something fresh on her blog, a humorous concoction of all things marriage, parenthood, and life in general.
- Mennonite Girls Can Cook – I love their recipes… real, homemade food made with love.
- Five In Tow – Kristen shares moments from her life “with five in tow”. I especially love her recent series on how to enjoy your children more.. check it out!
- Atlantamomofthree– She writes about all things domestic… great ideas and lots of food for thought!
- My Blessed Life – Yummy recipes, DIY home decor, and seasonal crafts to make any home more beautiful!
And thanks again for the nomination, twinzees!